Dwayne E. Clark Sr. Affectionately known as “COWBOY” | BIO DOWNLOAD
Mediator Dwayne E. Clark Sr. an Executive Manager, Supervisory and Professional with over Forty Five years of HR & Diversity Experience. His acumen ranges from the entry level of Diversity, & HR (Generalist) all the way up to and inclusive of a Senior Level Director and Vice President. He has gained invaluable experience serving as a Bailiff in the Juvenile, Civil & Criminal Traffic, Fourth Judicial Circuit of Florida.
In addition to being FLORIDA SUPREME COURT CERTIFIED he is an Approved U.S. Modification Mediator. Additionally, he has/had the following Certifications and OR experience:.
- Certified State of FL Supreme Court County, Circuit, Family and Appellate Mediator, 20097 CFRA
- Certified in Employment Mediation
- Certified Professional in Human Resources.
- Certified Arbitrator, National Better Business Bureau, Arbitrator and former Mediator.
- Certified Employment Mediator; Qualified Investigator
- Certified to Mediate Church Disputes
- Elder Dispute Mediator
“In addition, he holds a Masters Degree from the University of Toledo, Certificate in Executive Management from the University of Notre Dame, BS, Business Administration and brings over Forty five years of HR experience inclusive with the US Government (Chief Negotiator, Union environment), Fortune 150 Manufacturing Corporation, VP Level, (Union and non-union environment), Hotel, General Manager, (Union environment) and Health Industry (non-union).
Competent Investigator having conducted over 1800 Workplace incidents;