Orlando Florida Divorce | Orlando Divorce by Mediation
Before going through the divorce process or going back to court for custody issues and spending thousands of dollars on attorney’s fees, consider “Divorce by Mediation” to reduce the cost of litigation.
Divorce by Mediation offers a faster and a more cost effective alternative to adversarial court litigation process. A family mediator will work closely with either self-representing litigants or their attorneys during divorce.
Our Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Mediators can help divorcing couples avoid a lengthy adversarial legal divorce process, which can be extremely expensive.
We can also assist with “Post” or “In suit” divorce disputes such as modification to support, visitation or revising a Parenting Plan to reflect a current workable schedule.
The most frequent requested service is the “Divorce by Mediation packet”. Here divorcing couples work closely with a Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Mediators to complete and successfully file an uncontested divorce. The mediator facilitates communication between parties, assists parties with Florida Supreme Court Approved Forms according to agreed terms, Child Calculations or Spousal Support, Marital Assets Division and creation of a Parenting Plan.
How Divorce by Mediation works; a fast and easy pro-se divorce mediation process:
- After the intake meeting a case manager schedules the mediation conference
- A case manager can make contact opposing party if requested
- Parties complete information worksheets and statement of issues they want to resolve during mediation session(s), and submit the documents to case manager
- Parties attend the mediation session(s). At all times, parties are in control of the decision making process
- An experienced mediators help parties come to an agreement, reduces the agreements to writing
- Lastly, parties file all forms and agreements and wait for a hearing date to be set by the court.
After separation or divorce, our Parenting Coordination services help parents resolve disputes and cooperate in the parenting process. This is beneficial during the adjustment phase of establishing new lifestyles after divorce. Keep in mind, the success of joint parenting depends on the cooperative relationship between the divorcing parents!
Our neutrals are Florida Supreme Court Certified Mediators with backgrounds.
Let us help you with your divorce by mediation! Before You File Suit, Call Resolute!